Hue Vietnam by motorbike. Such a beautiful city!
Follow me on Instagram for fun stories and stuff:
Also, please like my FB page:
THANKS FOR WATCHING!
If you haven’t already, please subscribe:
AND turn on notifications to be the first one to see the newest video 🙂
Hue is a small city in Vietnam with some beautiful places to visit. This is the company I did the tour with:
They take you to some really interesting places including a local village where we drive through rice fields and beautiful landscapes to get to a local market. We drive to a few different locations, but it’s also really cool to just ride around the city and surrounding areas by motorbike.
We visit a local woman who makes the traditional Vietnamese hats… and she only has one arm since she lost it as a child from a land mine.
We also visit some old American bunkers from the Vietnam War in the forest near a beautiful river. Then we make our way to a shop where a local woman makes incense and Misha even gets a turn.
The last stop on our tour is from an old arena similar to the colosseum in Rome where they used to have animals fights each other to the death.
Hope you enjoyed taking the tour with us in Hue, Vietnam.
Next vlog features us exploring an abandoned waterpark in Hue and traveling to Hanoi.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hai lúa lần đầu ở Villa siêu sang 30 triệu 1 đêm nhặt được bóp chứa 100 triệu và cái kết cười té ghế
- VINPEARL PHÚ QUỐC – THIÊN ĐƯỜNG NGHỈ DƯỠNG "TẤT CẢ TRONG MỘT"
- LEDBOX Màn hình led vòng xoay Lý Thái Tổ Điện Biên Phủ
- Voucher #VINPEARL Cửa Hội 3N2Đ chỉ còn 699K/người 💥💥💥
- Choáng: Ngân hàng VPBank n.ợ hàng trăm ngàn tỷ sắp vỡ n.ợ?