Part of my guide for “CRASH BANDICOOT N SANE TRILOGY – Platinum Time Trial Relics”
Gold relic: 1:56:12
Platinum relic: 1:40:52
Devs time: 1:36:70
My time: 1:29:36
– Not too difficult. Keep in mind that the layout you will find for some obstacles depend on how quickly/slowly you pass through previous parts.
– Aku Aku masks: There is only one (0:35) and doesn’t involve deviating from your path, so take it for safety. I didn’t use it in the video, but could be good for lizards at 1:10 or at 1:45.
– Sliding walls: general tip here is that you “never” need to wait for them to let you pass. You can (almost) always avoid them by doing a “U” jump to the front of the screen (see for instance 1:16). Note that I messed the “U” jump at 0:06, but waiting there helps you find an easy layout on your way upwards at 0:40, so it was fine. Only sliding walls you may need to wait for are those at 0:27 (if they are all the way out when you arrive there). For sliding walls at 1:41, the important thing is that you get rid off the lizard by jumping on it, as this will allow you to jump over one sliding wall.
– Bats: same as with sliding walls: don’t wait for them. For those at 0:12, spin to protect yourself while you fall to the pit, then jump and spin early to pass over the fence. For those at 0:22, spin while you jump to avoid the water. For bats at 0:30, jump over the first pit, then spin while you drop down the second one, then jump off from it and spin again to kill the remaining bats as well as the lizard (don’t need to wait in the second pit). For bats at 1:13, spin while you fall down to the first platform, then jump from it and wait a little bit for the sliding platforms to position appropriately. For bats at 1:29, spin then jump over the first lizard. Then rush through the next lizard and jumps.
– Way up at (0:40). This is the most critical part of the stage, where the time differences occur. The complicated part is between 0:46 and 0:53, where you need to chain 6 hard jumps (I will note them between brackets). Jump  onto the first rotating platform as soon as you can (0:46). From there, jump  onto the 3s box (0:47) while keeping the jump button pressed so that you bounce [the bounce would be jump 3] high enough to reach the rotating platform again (0:48). From the rotating platform, jump  as quickly as you can to the right-hand side platform above you (0:49) and, very quickly, jump  onto the second group of rotating platforms at your left. Jumps  and  need to be high (long press to jump button). Also, for jump , it really helps to press left direction quite a lot. Then, perform jump  on the left-hand side platform above the second group of rotating platforms (0:51). From there, the final part (easy) starts. Sometimes (like in the video), you will need to wait a little bit after jump ; other times you will be able to rush to the top (it depends on the timing of previous obstacles).
– Red jumping lizards. Sneak underneath the one at 1:05. Jump over the one at 1:10. You can do it from your own platform by jumping backwards before he lands and then moving forward in the air once he has landed, but the timing needs to be precise. Otherwise you can do as I did in the video and play safe by jumping to the previous platform.
– Balancing platforms: be careful while getting off from the platform at 1:35. Once you are at the middle of the balancing platform, you want to do a loong jump so that you hit the collapsing part as far as you can (i.e., as close as possible to the next platform).
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://land365.vn/tin-tuc/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bán Nhà Gò Vấp #2️⃣1️⃣💖Siêu Mẫu Vũ Hoàng Việt Bán 4,5 x 20m Quang Trung 4.5 Lầu Biệt Thự MT
- Nhà Trọ Có Quá Trời Phòng – Tập 1 | Nam Thư, Võ Đăng Khoa, Jun Phạm, Duy Khánh, Huỳnh Thanh Trực
- Nha dat khanh hoa – Mua bán cho thuê đất | Webmua.vn
- Hướng dẫn đăng nhập, nạp tiền và đăng tin trên website nhadatvideo
- Tin Nóng Bất Động Sản | Gian Nan Con Đường Đăng Bộ Sổ Đỏ Nhà Phố, Đất Nền – Bác Sĩ Nhà Đất